"Take care of your Body.
It's the only place you have to live"
- Jim Rohn
Tamzin Vermeulen Physiotherapy was established as a one man practice in Strandfontein by Tamzin Vermeulen in August 2017
At Tamzin Vermeulen Physiotherapy, our therapist uses a hands on approach to improve your function and lifestyle. We are focused on manual therapy, exercise (rehabilitation) and education in our treatments to make you dependent in managing your pain and well-being.
Our sessions range from 30 minutes to 1 hour or more depending on your injury.
The physiotherapist working at Tamzin Vermeulen Physiotherapy completed her 4 year degree in BSc Physiotherapy.
At our rooms, as well as home visits, we treat the following conditions:
• Headaches and whiplash
• Back and neck pain
• Muscular – spasms, aches and tears
• Peripheral joint injuries (shoulders, elbows, wrists, hip, knee, ankle, feet)
• Surgical cases (pre and post-operative rehabilitation
• Neurological fall outs
• Chest infections
• Spinal / posture problems
• Sports injuries
• Rehabilitation (impaired balance, co-ordination and stability)
• Delayed development in babies and children
• Women’s health (anti and post-natal, pelvic floor dysfunctions)
• Injury preventions
Physiotherapist and owner
Tamzin graduated in 2014 with a degree in Bsc Physiotherapy from the University of the Western Cape.
She completed her community service year in 2015 at DOH - Bergriver sub district and then furthered her career at a out patient facility in Grassy Park. She is also currently working in the cardiopulmonary rehab field at a private hospital.
She has completed her course in dry needling.
Jillian will be the first person that greets you when you enter the practice doors. Her empathy and compassion for others makes Jillian an asset to Tamzin Vermeulen Pysiotherapy